Role: Bar Assistant
Position: Part-time/Seasonal/Flexible hours
Location: Salcombe, Devon
Benefits: Holiday pay, staff discounts on SDCo products, friends & family discounts, partner discounts, complimentary Gin School experience and more.
Role Summary: We are looking for a Bar Assistant to work in our stunning waterside Distillery Bar mixing up signature cocktails and providing excellent customer service. The role is open to part time or full time candidates and can be a short term seasonal role or a longer term position for the right candidate.
We produce the internationally award winning Salcombe Gin and New London Light, non-alcoholic spirits and aperitifs, at our waterside distillery in the heart of Salcombe and have a busy Gin School and retail store bringing customers to our bar. At SDCo we provide an exceptional customer service experience; we need outstanding staff to help us uphold this.
• Product knowledge, bar tending and cocktail mixing
• Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Assisting customers with requests and enquiries
• Cash handling and processing card transactions
Key Skills & Requirements
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Attentive, outgoing and highly organised
• Hospitality experience desirable for not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant candidate who enjoys being in the public eye.
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.